September 27, 2020
Lisbon, Lx, Portugal
Barcelona, Barcelona, ESP
Madrid, Madrid, ESP
Nanji Hangang Park, Seoul, KOR
Dive deep into your personal practice with our series of expert-led topical workshops. Unplug, connect, and put your learnings to practice—all in one memorable day-long experience.
Wellspring is Wanderlust's premier wellness gathering, featuring thought-leaders, teachers and socially-conscious companies. For 3 days, get away to discover what will make you, and our world, well.
Our community is constantly looking for the right tools—the right routine, the right nutrition, the right mindset—to live active, energized lives. Together with adidas, we collected tips, recipes, and advice from Wanderlust 108 yoga teachers and run leaders on how they operate at their peak performance every day. Dive in! And discover the formula that fuels your journey. Explore Fuel Formulas
In Partnership With
Born in LA and brewed in NYC, movement, holistic health and the arts have been at the forefront of Aarona's journey since she was knee high. Inspired by 20 plus years of yoga study, 12 years as a yoga teacher and wellness advisor, a BFA in photography and mixed media arts, and a love of writing and world travel - she’s deeply inspired to share her growth and tools with others.
For me avoiding injuries, or appropriately dealing with them if they arise, is both mental and physical.
And if an injury does arise, don’t ignore it or avoid dealing with it.
Go into this space of your body, feel and breathe into what is there, and ask for help when you need it.
Sadly it’s social media. Haha.
That said, I always make time to properly clean up my face and use a natural oil for my skin.
I love going to bed with a clean and glowing face and really see the results the next morning.
I have a few products I rotate between.
Currently I’m in love with using Nuori foaming cleanser, and Indie Lee facial oil or Mountain Rose Herbs Wild Rose facial oil.
• Be consistent and persistent with the things that carry the greatest meaning for you.
• It’s all about progress, not perfection.
• Stop being so hard on yourself and have more fun.
Begin by sitting in a comfortable crossed legged position, right leg in front of left.
• Take 3 deep breaths as you settle into the end of your day.
• Inhale, rise up tall. Exhale fold forward over your crossed legs. Extend your arms forward and keep your hips on the floor. Relax your head and breathe here for 5 rounds of breath.
• Other side: Rise up and switch the cross of your legs. Sit up tall and take 3 deep breaths. Then, inhale lengthen your spine. Exhale fold forward over your legs…
“It takes discipline to be a free spirit.”
When I let go of doing it perfect or being perfect, life flows better and more balance natural happens.
I think if we were all better rested so many other things in our life would be positively impacted.
I’m not a one-size-fits-all kind of gal and I apply this philosophy to my daily regimen as well.
Depending on the season, where I am in the world, what projects are in front of me, and where I am emotionally and mentally – I diversify my rituals to ensure I’m creating a space where I can be present and flexible.
That said, I have many go-to rituals that help me stay connected to my body and my intentions for the day.
An undeniable synchronistic flow of events, opportunities and ‘aha’ moments line up all at once.
I get super excited and inspired when this happens.
“I focus on what is working.”
Because I’m pretty sensitive and have a tendency to overthink things or internalize more than I need to – teaching myself to mentally and vocally speak in a more productive and loving tone has been a deeply rewarding practice
This is an invigorating morning (or even afternoon!) yoga sequence that can be done with longer breath holds or you may choose to make it more of a flow by moving breath by breath.
Feel free to follow the suggestions below and add your own touches where needed.
This is a moderate to intermediate yoga sequence.
• Begin in Tadasana with your hands in prayer and your spine upright.
• Close your eyes and take a few deep, clearing breaths.
• Set the mood for your day by setting an intention. It can be as simple as a word you’d like to weave into your practice and into your day…
Move and breathe into your tender spaces, instead of moving around them or avoiding them.
This philosophy runs deep for me – in my yoga practice and in my life.
I’ve worked hard to face challenges and tender spaces, move through them and all the sticky emotions that can come up, and then learn from the process.
I have two favorites. One is an easier on-the-go snack and the other is super fast so that you can get going!
First is, quite simply, a zip lock baggie of mixed nuts.
My second snack is a banana, bee pollen and nut butter.
This is a super easy, quick and energizing snack.
My absolute favorite smoothie products right now is Philosophie Superfoods.
• 2 heaping spoonfuls of Berry Bliss Philosophie Superfood Protein blend
• Almond milk or coconut water (Both are great! Depends on your mood and what consistency you’re going for.)
• ½ or 1 full frozen pack of unsweetened Acai
• 1 heaping spoonfuls of Anita’s Coconut Yogurt (OMG, this is the bomb)
•A handful of your favorite berries
• 1 banana (if you want it less sweet, use ½)
• A small handful of cacao nibs
• Blend it all up until creamy
• Pour into your favorite glass
• Sprinkle a design of hemp seeds and cacao nibs on top for extra crunch
Drink and enjoy!
If I want to spice it up during a home practice, I’ll play one of my high-energy ‘Hip Boom’ workouts from Spotify, and blend a strong yoga sequence with some dance and repetitious toning exercises.
I usually start off with yoga and then weave it through a dynamic workout, ending with more yoga.
It works my entire body in a different way than a straight asana practice, which I also love to do. I like to mix it up and give my body some variety.
If I had to choose one, it would be that I could conjure up a gorgeous bottle of potion in the palm of my hand with a single thought (it can also float in midair), anytime I want. A potion that has the power to heal, regenerate, inspire, balance, and uplift anyone who drinks it – with no side effects and only benefits.
Mary Beth LaRue
adidas and Wanderlust share a vision of holistic, high-touch experiences that create community around sport and mindful living. Reflecting the passion they share for an active and adventurous lifestyle, this partnership brings an entirely new level of everyday engagement to the athletic enthusiast, in an environment that is both instructional and aspirational.