Remember as a kid being reminded to eat your greens? This yummy soup makes them easy to go down, and with the added nutritional value of peptides and bone broth.
Ingredients1 tablespoon ghee, coconut oil, or avocado oil 1 bunch rainbow chard, chopped and stems removed 1 bunch bok choy, chopped 3 cups bone broth (beef, chicken, or turkey) 1/2 cup coconut milk 1 inch knob of ginger, peeled and grated 2 cloves of garlic, chopped Salt and pepper 4 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Optional: Add fresh lemon, cayenne, paprika, olive oil to taste. To make soup:
- Saute garlic and ginger in oil of choice. Once they start to brown, add in chopped greens.
- Saute until veggies are wilted. Sprinkle with generous amount of salt and pepper.
- While veggies are sauteing, warm up 3 cups bone broth of choice.
- Mix greens, bone broth, coconut milk, and Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides into high powered blender.
- Blend on high until soup is creamy and smooth.
- Serve with a pinch of cayenne pepper or paprika, 1/2 lemon, and a drizzle of olive oil.