Remember as a kid being reminded to eat your greens? This yummy soup makes them easy to go down, and with the added nutritional value of peptides and bone broth.
1 tablespoon ghee, coconut oil, or avocado oil
1 bunch rainbow chard, chopped and stems removed
1 bunch bok choy, chopped
3 cups bone broth (beef, chicken, or turkey)
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 inch knob of ginger, peeled and grated
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
Salt and pepper
4 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
Optional: Add fresh lemon, cayenne, paprika, olive oil to taste.
To make soup:
- Saute garlic and ginger in oil of choice. Once they start to brown, add in chopped greens.
- Saute until veggies are wilted. Sprinkle with generous amount of salt and pepper.
- While veggies are sauteing, warm up 3 cups bone broth of choice.
- Mix greens, bone broth, coconut milk, and Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides into high powered blender.
- Blend on high until soup is creamy and smooth.
- Serve with a pinch of cayenne pepper or paprika, 1/2 lemon, and a drizzle of olive oil.
Emily Schromm is a personal trainer, Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, and entrepreneur helping others empower themselves by way of food and movement. Emily combines her knowledge of health and wellness with a passion for teaching others how to lead healthy, strong lives. Her work as an entrepreneur includes the EmPack, a backpack-turned-weight-training invention, Element Tea, a holistic tea line, online strength programs and challenges, her podcast, Meathead Hippie and Platform Strength, a strength and conditioning gym in Denver.
In partnership with Greater Palm Springs
It’s time to live your “wellest.” That’s what we’ve always done in this magical, sun-kissed oasis. Since the days of the earliest Native American settlers, we’ve created a destination for wellness. Besides our legendary hot springs, there are more than 1,000 miles of breathtaking trails for epic hikes, ancient waterfalls and light-filled spas surrounded by whispering palms. Whatever brings you joy, you’ll find it here. Greater Palm Springs: nine resort cities, one “wellest” oasis.