Wanderlust Summer Festival Vendor Guide
Thank you for participating in Wanderlust. Our goal is to provide you with a seamless experience from beginning to end. Please read the below information and should you have any additional questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to a wonderful event season!
General Vendor Information
SOCIAL MEDIA INFORMATION
Wanderlust Festival is an all out celebration of mindful living. It’s an opportunity to build community and help people cultivate a path toward their best selves–toward their true north. The success of these festivals depends on people like you. By sharing your involvement with Wanderlust across your communities, we are able to offer an awesomely inspiring experience year after year for everyone involved. We are here to simplify this process for you by providing text templates and multimedia assets for your email lists, social media and general community outreach. Remember – these templates are just suggestions. We encourage you to share the word about Wanderlust festivals in your own voice.
*USPS shipping NOT accepted.
Visit wanderlust.com/shipping for details on sending packages to/from event site. You must notify us of every package you ship to the festival by filling out this shipping form.
You will be given up to 4 vendor wristbands for staffing your booth on site. You will also receive 2 drop-in status day passes, which are advanced in your payment form.
Your vendor wristband give you access to music during the event, but does not gain entry into yoga classes. If you have additional staff, they do not need to have wristbands to work in your booth. The vendor area is free and open to the general public.
You are eligible to purchase two additional yoga+music passes at a 25% discount. Please see the resort-specific information sections listed at the bottom of this page.
ARRIVAL + LOAD-IN
Snowshoe, WV – Thursday: 2 PM – 4:30 PM (Booths must be fully set up and ready to sell by 9:30am on Friday)
Stratton, VT – Wednesday: 2 PM – 4:30 PM
Squaw Valley, CA – Wednesday: 2 PM – 4:30 PM
Whistler, BC – Wednesday: 2 PM – 4:30 PM
Tremblant, QC – Wednesday: 2 PM – 4:30 PM
Please visit the Vendor Check-In Tent upon arrival to receive booth assignment and staff passes. Please be patient as this process takes time.
NOTE: Exact Booth assignments will not be given prior to the festival.
KULA MARKET HOURS AND OPERATIONS
Mandatory Hours :
Snowshoe, WV – Friday* – Saturday: 9:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Stratton, VT -Thursday – Saturday: 9:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Squaw Valley, CA -Thursday – Saturday: 9:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Whistler, BC -Thursday – Saturday: 9:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Tremblant, QC -Thursday – Saturday: 9:30 AM – 7:00 PM
FOR ALL FESTIVALS – Sunday: 9:30 AM – 5 PM
*Snowshoe, WV is a 3-Day festival and runs Friday-Sunday.
You may open your booth as early as 8 AM during festival days. You must remain open until 7 PM (5 PM on Sunday). Your onsite Wanderlust contact will be available from 8:30 AM – 7:30 PM daily.
You may set up your booth as early as 7:00 AM during festival days. Please note that the market area does get dark after sunset and Wanderlust cannot supply lighting for individual tents.
A $500 fee will be charged to anyone who closes early or breaks down their booth before 5:00 PM on Sunday.
Sunday, March 4: 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
All tents must be cleared and as you found them by 8:00 PM on Sunday.
Booths must be completely broken down and ready to load before vehicles arrive.
Please book your travel to allow for load out time.
A $500 fee will be charged to anyone who breaks down their booth before 5:00 PM on Sunday.
Note: No vehicles are allowed in the village for load-in/out.
BOOTH INFO | SUPPLIES
Craft Vendor Tents
All craft vendors will be provided a white, peaked tent 10’x10’ tent. Along with the tent, you will be supplied tent walls and weights.
It is recommended that you bring zip ties to help secure your tent walls at night. Additionally, please bring any household items that might be helpful including trash bags, tape, string, additional weights, scissors, hand truck, and extension cords.
Wanderlust asks all vendors to bring one mandatory grounded 12 Gauge 100- foot AC power cable and 1 power strip for their booth.
*All materials must be kept inside the measurements of your 10’x10’ footprint. There will be a $200/day fine for any vendor spreading items 1ft+ past the 10’x10′ footprint.
We encourage our vendors to think of their booths as a boutique retail space. Well-made signage, wall coverings, shelving, lighting and decor help attract patrons to visit your booth. The Wanderlust aesthetic is rustic modern, clean, and bright. We encourage natural decor such as plants, driftwood, vintage signs, reclaimed wood, turkish / patterned rugs, pillows, simple lighting. Click here for more inspiration.
TABLES + CHAIRS
On your vendor payment form, you were given the opportunity to order tables and chairs. If you did not order them on your application, please make your own arrangements. For last minute requests, if available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have ordered event tables, please note that they are not skirted, so please bring something to cover them.
INTERNET + MOBILE SERVICE
Internet is available in most Kula Markets via resort WI-FI. However, the signal may be weak so please bring your own 4G/LTE hotspot as backup or if you require streaming and a strong signal to run POS. Depending on your carrier and phone, cell phone usage on the festival grounds may be possible. However, we will not be providing any extra service towers. Like all large festivals, points of limited access may occur if towers reach maximum bandwidth. Wanderlust cannot guarantee 100% Internet uptime at any event.
All display cases, racks, merchandise and accessories that are left overnight in your booth are your responsibility. The Festival and/or host site will provide roaming overnight security, but expressly assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages that might occur.
Approved items including paper cups, compostable plates and more can be found here.
Use of compostable products is mandatory at all Wanderlust Events. In order to comply with these greening initiatives, styrofoam and plastic food service ware is not permitted. We appreciate your support in our recycling and composting program!
Please break down your cardboard and separate recyclables from trash at your booth. If you need bags, or require extra bins or service, please ask your onsite Wanderlust contact or a green team member. Clear or white bags are for recycling and black bags are for trash. All food and compost must go in compostable receptacles lined with either green or clear bags.
Please DO NOT leave anything behind.
This includes weights for your tents such as cinder blocks, sand from sand bags, pallets, carpets, décor, etc.
Wanderlust will place trash/recycling receptacles throughout the village, however any receptacles within the booth are your responsibility.
Please be respectful of the festival grounds by leaving no trace behind.
No promotional giveaways made from plastic are permitted. Please refrain from any plastic or unnecessary individual packaging for samples or giveaways. Conserving when possible is much appreciated. All printed promotional materials must be printed on recycled paper, however, we encourage reducing printed materials by providing brand messaging and discount codes on display boards.
All lodging is the responsibility of vendor. No vendor camping is provided. Departure date is at your preference, but generally it’s easiest to leave on the Monday following the conclusion of the event.
Onsite parking is free, first-come-first-served.
Wanderlust encourages our vendors to use signage and banners with sustainable materials, such as natural fabrics or reclaimed wood, instead of vinyl or plastic whenever possible.
PHOTO & VIDEO GUIDELINES
Any capture of photos or videos on-site must be approved in advance by Wanderlust. Such approval will not be unreasonably withheld provided that such photo or video capture occurs in close proximity to your activation area. All photographers and videographers must be identified in advance and must wear appropriate photo/video credentials issued by Wanderlust. Wanderlust cannot authorize photo or video capture in any class. Full-resolution copies of any photos or videos captured on-site must be provided to Wanderlust promptly upon request and Wanderlust retains the right to use any photos captured at our events for promotional purposes.
2018 COI REQUIREMENTS
Any vendor, supplier, or organization on-site will maintain workers’ compensation as required under applicable state law insurance during the dates they are working at the Event, including coverage for subcontractors, agents, temporary employees and volunteers.
Wanderlust Festival, LLC (“Wanderlust”) has no liability for damage or theft of the Vendor’s materials or equipment except to the extent Wanderlust has agreed in writing to assume liability for materials on-site and then only for any damage or theft solely due to the negligence or misconduct of Wanderlust.
DESCRIPTION OF OPERATIONS / LOCATIONS / VEHICLES / SPECIAL PROVISIONS
DESCRIPTION OF OPERATIONS / LOCATIONS / VEHICLES / SPECIAL PROVISIONS
Wanderlust Snowshoe, which takes place June 8 – 10, 2018 in Snowshoe, WV;
Wanderlust Stratton, which takes place June 21 – 24, 2018 in Stratton, VT;
Wanderlust Squaw Valley, which takes place July 19 – July 22, 2018 in Squaw Valley, California;
Wanderlust Whistler, which takes place August 2 – August 5, 2018 in Whistler, BC;
Wanderlust Tremblant, which takes place August 23 – 26, 2018 in Tremblant, QC.
Wanderlust Festival, LLC, Additional Insureds and their respective officers, directors, members, managers, agents, and employees shall be named as additional insured on the General Liability (CG2026) and Automobile coverage.
Snowshoe Mountain, Inc.
Intrawest U.S. Holdings, Inc.
Intrawest U.S. Holdings, Inc.
Squaw Valley Resort, LLC
Squaw Valley Neighborhood Company
Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows
Whistler Conference Center
Resort Municipality of Whistler
Whistler Village Land Company, Ltd.
Whistler Resort Association
Station Mont Tremblant, société en commandite
Station Mont Tremblant inc
Association de villégiature Tremblant
M.T. Laurentienne inc.
Wanderlust Festival, LLC
26 Dobbin St., 3rd Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11222
Please send certificate of insurance to:
PLEASE DIRECT QUESTIONS SPECIFIC TO INSURANCE TO THE FOLLOWING CONTACT:
Vice President of Entertainment
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO ALL EXHIBITORS
- All Exhibitor fees are payable in advance, except with respect to food vendors, who shall remit a deposit versus a fee of 20% of all gross sales, which shall be calculated at the end of the event.
- Applicants must include payment by credit card in order to be considered.
- Exhibitors must accept credit cards for payments during the event. No exceptions.
- Exhibitors will receive exact booth assignments on-site and not before. Wanderlust reserves the right to place vendors in an alternate booth of equal value up to the event date.
- Exhibitor agrees to abide by all applicable laws, ordinances and regulations pertaining to health, fire prevention, public safety, business licenses, and sales tax permits.
- Exhibitor shall maintain a valid liability (and for practitioners, malpractice) insurance policy with $1,000,000 minimum coverage naming Wanderlust Festival, LLC as an additional insured. Failure to provide proof of coverage at least two weeks prior to each event shall result in the release of your booth space.
- Exhibitor booth must be open and staffed in ordinance with Exhibition Hours listed above.
- Exhibitor is solely responsible for securing exhibits and merchandise at night. Wanderlust will provide roving security during the event, but Wanderlust assumes no liability for loss, damage or theft of Exhibitor’s goods, materials or equipment, except to the extent Wanderlust has agreed in writing to assume liability for materials on-site and then only for any damage or theft solely due to the negligence or misconduct of Wanderlust. We recommend, but do not require, the removal of all valuable merchandise from the booth on a nightly basis.
- Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Wanderlust Festival, LLC, its parents, subsidiaries, partners, sponsors, agents, employees and assigns from any and all claims, causes of action suits, damages, theft, injuries and losses to any person or goods arising out of relating to the Festival. Exhibitor agrees that this release shall be a full and final compromise and release of any claims, demands, actions, and causes of action, known or unknown.
- Wanderlust Festival, LLC shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance arising from causes beyond Wanderlust’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, weather, acts of God, fire, flood, terrorism, strikes, failure of suppliers or subcontractors to substantially meet its performance obligations under this Agreement.
- Exhibitor will be solely responsible for any and all sales, use, or other taxes, fees, permits, and surcharges imposed by any federal, state, county, or municipality in connection with the fulfillment of the Exhibitor’s obligations under the this Agreement and any other agreements.
- Wanderlust reserves the right to deny sale of items that have not been listed on the application. Exhibitors are prohibited from selling or distributing bottled water, coconut water, food bars, granola or cereals, protein powders or protein shakes. Magazines and other print media may not be distributed. Exhibitor shall not sell or distribute any item bearing the word mark WANDERLUST or any logo reasonably similar to Wanderlust’s logo unless previously approved by Wanderlust in writing.
- Wanderlust events take place rain or shine, and Exhibitor agrees to vend during Exhibition Hours, rain or shine.
- Exhibitor shall permit photographs and video recording of their booths, employees and agents. All photographs and video footage shall be the sole property of Wanderlust and may be exploited by Wanderlust in any manner or media without obligation to exhibitor.
- Termination. Before the Event, any agreement, including this Agreement, between Wanderlust and Exhibitor will be subject to cancellation by Wanderlust without cause upon 3 days prior written notice to Exhibitor at no cost to Wanderlust other than the refund of any deposit paid by Exhibitor. Wanderlust may terminate this Agreement at any time upon Wanderlust’s reasonable determination of cause, including, but not limited to, the violation of any of these Terms and Conditions. If such termination is made during the Event, the Exhibitor will immediately leave the grounds of the Event and any dispute regarding the existence or lack of existence of reasonable cause to terminate the agreement will be resolved after the Event.
- Exhibitor will be responsible for any and all damages, injuries, claims, charges and costs, whether tangible or intangible, to persons or property that in any way arise out of or relate to Exhibitor’s goods or services, whether performed by Exhibitor or any other persons/entities under the Exhibitor’s control or direction.
- This electronic document constitutes the entire agreement between Wanderlust Festival, LLC and the Exhibitor. No changes shall be valid unless agreed to by both parties in writing.
If you have any additional questions, please contact your Wanderlust point of contact directly. Contact information is below.
Thank you for participating in the 2018 Wanderlust Festival Series. We look forward to working with you!
The Vendor Team
Site Specific Information