Wanderlust Summer Festival Vendor Guide
Thank you for participating in Wanderlust. Our goal is to provide you with a seamless experience from beginning to end. Please read the below information and should you have any additional questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to a wonderful event season!
General Vendor Information
SCROLL TO BOTTOM FOR SITE-SPECIFIC INFO
SOCIAL MEDIA INFORMATION
Visit http://wanderlust.com/shipping for details on sending packages to/from the event site; please complete the shipping form to arrange any shipments to the festivals.
You will be given up to 4 vendor wristbands for staffing your booth on site. In addition, each tent receives two ONE-DAY passes (one-day drop-in yoga + music pass) for the day(s) of your choice.
Your vendor wristband give you acces to music during the event, but is not good for yoga classes. If you have additional staff, they do not need to have wristbands to work in your booth. The vendor area is free and open to the general public.
You are eligible to purchase two additional yoga+music passes at a 25% discount. Please see the resort-specific information sections listed at the bottom of this page.
ARRIVAL + LOAD-IN
FOR ALL FESTIVALS EXCEPT WV:
Wednesday: 2 PM – 7 PM
All vendors will check in and receive their booth assignment, site map and staff passes at the Vendor Check-In Booth. Specific Vendor Check-In Booth locations are noted under each site drop-down below. The Check In Booth will be open on Wednesday 2 PM – 7 PM and for final inquiries on Thursday from 7 AM – 8 AM.
NOTE: Food Vendors should arrive between 2 PM and 3 PM.
NOTE: Exact Booth assignments will not be given prior to the festival.
See information in the Snowshoe tab below
KULA MARKET HOURS AND OPERATIONS
Craft Vendor Hours
Thursday – Saturday: 10 AM – 7 PM
Sunday: 10 PM – 5 PM
Food Vendor Hours
Thursday-Saturday 8 AM- 7 PM
Sunday: 8 AM- 5 PM
Booths must stay open until at least 7 PM (5 PM on Sunday). If you would like to stay open later, you may keep your booth open until midnight on Friday and Saturday nights only. Your Wanderlust contact will be available to assist you from 9 AM – 7 PM daily. A $500 fee will be charged to brands that break down their tent before 5 PM on Sunday.
ALL VENDORS MUST TAKE CREDIT CARDS
Sunday: 5 PM – 8 PM
All tents must cleared and as you found them by 8 PM on Sunday.
BOOTH INFO | SUPPLIES
Craft Vendor Tents:
In all markets except Whistler, All craft vendors will be provided a white, peaked tent 10’x10’ tent. Along with the tent, you will be supplied tent walls and weights.
Food Vendor Tents:
Based on application requests and availability, food vendors will be provided a white, peaked 10’x10’ or 10’x20’ tent or a space your own food truck or trailer. If you are bringing your own tent, you must provide at least 50 pound weights per leg. Unless otherwise noted, each food vendor booth will have an additional 10’ deep area for back of house. If you are unsure the size tent you are working out of, please contact email@example.com.
It is recommended that you bring zip ties to help secure your tent walls at night. Additionally, please bring any household items that might be helpful including trash bags, tape, string, additional weights, scissors, hand truck, and extension cords.
Wanderlust asks all vendors to bring one mandatory grounded 12 Gauge 100- foot AC power cable and 1 power strip for their booth.
Because we are situated within the Village, there may be some restrictions on having your tent walls down during the day, as we cannot block any store or restaurant fronts of those that are open during the festival. There will also be some restrictions on heights of banners.
We encourage our vendors to think of their booths as a boutique retail space. Well-made signage, wall coverings, shelving, lighting and decor help attract patrons to visit your booth. The Wanderlust aesthetic is rustic modern, clean, and bright. We encourage natural decor such as plants, driftwood, vintage signs, reclaimed wood, turkish / patterned rugs, pillows, simple lighting. Click here for more inspiration. We discourage the use of tapestries.
TABLES + CHAIRS
On your vendor payment form, you were given the opportunity to order tables and chairs. If you did not order them on your application, please make your own arrangements. For last minute requests, if available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have ordered event tables, please note that they are not skirted, so please bring something to cover them.
INTERNET + MOBILE SERVICE
Internet is available in most Kula Markets via resort WI-FI. However, the signal may be weak so please bring your own hotspot if you require streaming and a strong signal to run POS. Depending on your carrier and phone, cell phone usage on the festival grounds may be possible. However, we will not be providing any extra service towers. Like all large festivals, points of limited access may occur if towers reach maximum bandwidth.
SNOWSHOE VENDORS: Please see below about important wifi and cellphone information.
All display cases, racks, merchandise and accessories that are left overnight in your booth are your responsibility. The Festival and/or host site will provide roving overnight security, but expressly assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages that might occur.
Use of compostable products is mandatory at all Wanderlust Events. In order to comply with these greening initiatives, styrofoam and plastic food service ware is not permitted. Approved items include paper cups and plates that are compostable, and other items found here. We appreciate your support in our recycling and composting program!
Please break down your cardboard and separate your recyclables from your trash at your booth. Clear or white bags are for recycling, and black bags are for trash. All food and compost go in compostable receptacles which will have either green or clear bags.
Let us know if you have any needs requiring extra bins or service. Please DO NOT Leave anything behind. This includes weights for your tents, such as cinder blocks, carpets and other décor.
Wanderlust will have trash/recycling receptacles throughout the village, however any receptacles within the booth are the responsibility of the partner.
Please be respectful to the festival grounds by leaving no trace behind.
All lodging is the responsibility of vendor. No vendor camping is provided. Departure date is at your preference, but generally it’s easiest to leave on the Monday following the conclusion of the event. Lodging info can be found under each site drop-down below.
FOOD & BEVERAGE VENDORS
RULES OF THE ROAD
- Exhibitor agrees to abide by all applicable laws, ordinances and regulations pertaining to health, fire prevention, public safety, business licenses, and sales tax permits.
- Exhibitor booth must be open and staffed in ordinance with Exhibition Hours listed above.
- Exhibitor is solely responsible for securing exhibits and merchandise at night.
- Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Wanderlust Festival, LLC, its parents, subsidiaries, partners, sponsors, agents, employees and assigns from any and all claims, causes of action suits, damages, theft, injuries and losses to any person or goods arising out of relating to the Festival. Exhibitor agrees that this release shall be a full and final compromise and release of any claims, demands, actions, and causes of action, known or unknown.
- Wanderlust Festival, LLC shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance arising from causes beyond Wanderlust’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, weather, acts of God, fire, flood, terrorism, strikes, failure of suppliers or subcontractors to substantially meet its performance obligations under this Agreement.
- Wanderlust reserves the right to deny sale of items that have not been listed on the application. The sale of energy bars, water bottles, canteens, cups or other drinking vessels is prohibited. Magazines and other print media may not be distributed.
- Wanderlust Festival will take place rain or shine. If weather should occur, we will do everything possible to provide vendors with reasonable indoor accommodations. Please note that indoor space is limited and varied so we are unable to promise the same level of traffic as outdoor locations.
- Exhibitor shall permit photographs and video recording of their booths, employees and agents. All photographs and video footage shall be the sole property of Wanderlust and may be exploited by Wanderlust in any manner or media without obligation to exhibitor.
- Fees are due from each vendor on the final day of the event. All payments must be submitted in full within 30 days of the event.
Thank you for participating in the 2015 Wanderlut Festival series. We look forward to working with you!
The Vendor Team
Site Specific Information