Wanderlust 108 Washington, DC - Important Information
We’re so excited for Wanderlust 108 Washington, DC, and we hope you are too!
Read on for information you need to know before you arrive.
Sunday, September 20, 2015
9:30 AM – 5:00 PM EST
Check in and bag check open at 9:30 AM, and the event starts at 10 AM (see full schedule below)! Upon arrival to the RFK Stadium Armory Lawn, look for directional signage pointing to the check in tents to pick up your stick-on bib. You will be able to check your bag and yoga mat while you run.
Wanderlust 108 is a rain or shine event.
**Check in is located on the Southeast corner of the lawn near East Capitol St. SE.
RFK Stadium Armory Lawn
2001 East Capitol Street Southeast
Washington, DC 20003
All vehicles must park in Lot 3 accessible via 22nd St. NE or E Capitol St. NE. Parking lot map is available here. Parking is $15/car.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bring your photo ID and PDF ticket, printed or digital, to check in upon arrival.
- Your phone loaded with the Wanderlust – Find Your True North app. It’s the guide in your pocket for Wanderlust 108 Washington, DC.
- Please remember to come prepared with your sneakers and a yoga mat!
- We want you to enjoy the sun, but stay safe in it, too. Since you’ll be outdoors, don’t forget your sunscreen, sunglasses, hat and reusable water bottle.
- If you want to store your mat and belongings during the run, you’re welcome to bring a backpack. See below for more info on bag check.
- Layers: We want you to be comfortable no matter what the weather brings, so come prepared with layers that you can add or subtract depending on the temperature. Bring your hoodie or a light jacket — and a rain jacket just in case! The event will go on rain or shine. If there is lightning we’ll pause until we have been in the clear for 30 minutes.
- Please Note: We’ll have some treats and food trucks on hand, but be sure to bring extra snacks to keep yourself nourished!
All items must be contained in a bag in order to be checked, and you will need to provide your bag check ticket number to redeem your items. You’re welcome to pick up your items after the yoga class.
|9:30 AM||Check in + Bag Check|
|10 AM||Kula Market Opens|
|11 – 12:30 PM||Pre-Run Stretch & 5K Run|
|12:30 – 1:15 PM||Dance Party + Yoga w/MC Yogi & DJ Drez|
|1:15 – 2 PM||Yoga w/ Ariele Foster|
|2 – 2:30 PM||Meditation w/Sage Rountree|
|2:30 – 5 PM||The Uncommons: Acro Yoga, Hooping, Slackline, Music + More! Schedule your classes here.|
CONNECT WITH US
We strive to create community, and we want you to be part of it. Share your Wanderlust 108 experience with #Wanderlust108, #Wanderlust2015, #RunYogaMeditate, and #FindYourTrueNorth on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Have additional questions? Visit our Help Desk for answers to common questions or email us for support. We’re always here to help!