We’re so excited for Wanderlust 108 Atlanta, and we hope you are too!
Read on for information you need to know before you arrive.
Sunday, April 10, 2016
7:30 AM – 3:30 PM EST
Check in and bag check open at 7:30 AM, and the event starts at 9 AM (see full schedule below)
Wanderlust 108 is a rain or shine event.
Historic Fourth Worth Park
680 Dallas St NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
On-street parking is available along North Angier Avenue, Morgan Street, Garden Park Drive, Dallas Street and Rankin Street.
IMPORTANT GROUP INFORMATION
Teams of 4 or more individuals will each receive an email from Square with a $5 off Wanderlust merchandise on purchases of $20 or more. This offer is only valid on the day of the event and cannot be combined or redeemed for cash. This is not valid online.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bring your photo ID and PDF ticket, printed or digital, to check in upon arrival.
- Your phone loaded with the Wanderlust – Find Your True North app. It’s the guide in your pocket for Wanderlust 108 Atlanta.
- Please remember to come prepared with your sneakers and a yoga mat!
- We want you to enjoy the sun, but stay safe in it, too. Since you’ll be outdoors, don’t forget your sunscreen, sunglasses, hat and reusable water bottle.
- If you want to store your mat and belongings during the run, you’re welcome to bring a backpack. See below for more info on bag check.
- Layers: We want you to be comfortable no matter what the weather brings, so come prepared with layers that you can add or subtract depending on the temperature. Bring your hoodie or a light jacket — and a rain jacket just in case! The event will go on rain or shine. If there is lightning we’ll pause until we have been in the clear for 30 minutes.
- Please Note: We’ll have the picnic lunch, food trucks, and some treats on hand, but be sure to bring extra snacks to keep yourself nourished!
All items must be contained in a bag in order to be checked, and you will need to provide your bag check ticket number to redeem your items. You’re welcome to pick up your items after the yoga class.
After a long day of food for the soul, you’ll need some healthy sustenance. This year, our picnic lunch features a heart-gratifying and body-fueling meal from Whole Foods Market.