Wanderlust vending takes place at The Kula Market, the center of the Wanderlust experience. The market will offer food, live music, pop up performances and more. The Kula Market is open to the general public as well as Wanderlust attendees.
Wanderlust seeks high-quality craft vendors of all kinds, with a special focus on sustainably and ethically made products from around the world. The Kula Market will host artisans, jewelry makers, and designers, and others who share their unique products with the Wanderlust community.
The Wanderlust Food Co-Op features vendors who specialize in locally grown, organic foods that will feed the majority of the festival population. Kale salads, buddha bowls, grass-fed burgers, and wood fired pizza populate the co-op menus with a special focus on gluten free, raw, and seasonal foods.
US + Canada
- Wanderlust 108 US + CAN Vending Information and Application
- Wanderlust 2017 O’ahu Vending Information and Application
- Wanderlust Festival US + CAN Vending Information and Application
Australia + New Zealand
- Wanderlust 108 Australia Food Vendor Application
- Wanderlust 108 Australia Craft Vendor Application
- Wanderlust 108 New Zealand Food Vendor Application
- Wanderlust 108 New Zealand Craft Vendor Application
- Wanderlust Great Lake Taupo 2017 Vendor Application