Join Shiva Rea in New Zealand: Fully Alive Prana Vinyasa Retreat and Chakra Prana Vinyasa Sequences for the Flow of Life Teacher Immersion
Experience the heart of New Zealand in this regeneration retreat and optional teacher training immersion with connecting the energetic prana vinyasa yoga practices, flow arts and a living renewal of our life-force in one of the sacred areas of New Zealand – the volcanic Lake Taupo.
Over five days that can be combined with the enlivening Wanderlust Festival NZ, we will create a living flow ashram for regeneration in the summer season of pure New Zealand nature. Our intention is to explore, enliven, empower you with home practices for tending the fire of your life-force in this New Year.
February 7th – 11th, 2016
Our Daily Living Flow Ashram includes
- Accessible Tantric-based Chakra Meditation with a focus on Heart Chakra
- Dynamic Chakra Prana Vinyasa practice following the map of the elemental-chakras
- Exploration of greater embodiment and joy with body enlightening flying and partner play with Simon Park
- Optional teacher immersion to learn the chakra namaskars, wave-sequencing and hands-on enhancements in nature
- Outdoor flow arts – prana danda yoga with a 5 foot staff with Demetri Velisarius
- Movement meditation – lunar prana vinyasa and embodiment of the science of chakra system including self-massage and aromatherapy
- Yoga Trance Dance for Liberating your Creative Life-Force
Optional Teacher Immersion
Chakra Prana Vinyasa – Sequences for the Flow of Life
(credit towards 200 and 500 hour Advance Vinyasa Module in the Evolutionary Vinyasa Teacher Training Program)
Experience an integrative approach to the chakra system within prana vinyasa and the flow of life. Through this practical and inspirational exploration of the chakra system and yogic body, we will develop an transformative approach to the body mandala – – the divine container of our interconnectedness within our Self, experiences, relationships and nature.
In a rejuvenating approach to teacher training, We will develop a transformative approach to the body mandala and learn to assess our imbalances and translate this into practical vinyasa yoga sequences for our self, private students, group classes and living the flow of yoga. The week will be devoted to traditional practices, innovative explorations, inward reflection, dynamic practice and integrating specific and creative tools for transformative teaching and living of yoga.
Chakra Prana Vinyasa Teaching Tools
- Principles of Prana Vinyasa for sequencing for the chakras that integrate an energetic approach to asana, pranayama, mudra, chanting and movement meditation.
- Learning to teach four sun salutations or namaskars dedicated to the elements-chakras to integrate into your teaching.
- Chakra, Mantra and Mudra Meditation for realization and balancing
- Learn Chakra Mandala Namaskars – Circular Prana Vinyasa “Sun Salutations”
- Learn Four Chakra Prana Vinyasa Sequences from muladhara to the heart chakra and the access of our voice, vision and communion with the source
- Chakra Mandala Namaskar – Integrated practice sequence
- Use of Aromatherapy and Self-Massage with oils to balance the chakras-elements
- Practice ntroduction to the History and Science of the Chakra System in a way you can experience, feel and integrate into our five-day exploration
About Prana Vinyasa
Prana Vinyasa is an energetic, creative, full-spectrum approach to embodying the flow of yoga cultivated by Shiva Rea, Simon Park and the Global Vinyasa Collective of Teachers. Students of all levels are empowered to experience prana – the universal source of breath, life-energy and conscious intelligence – as the navigating source of yoga practice and vital living. LEARN MORE ABOUT PRANA VINYASA