Maria Banobre (BA (hons) Dip), aka Calm Mutha, is a Hypnobirthing teacher, post-natal doula + empowering mother life coach.
Through her informative + honest courses, calming meditations + practical toolkit, she’s here to enable you to step into your power as a woman + a mother – her unique warmth + openness helps you to engage with your true essence within, allowing you to be the best mother you can be, whilst living a life you love.
Maria is passionate about all things parenting starting with empowered and informed birth, the special nurturing 4th trimester period and conscious parenting for any stage of your parenting journey.
Her insights have been featured in Stylist magazine, The Debrief + The Headspace Podcast.
Her qualifications include:
- Level 5 Diploma in Performance Coaching with NLP
- Diploma in Hypnobirthing (KGHypnobirthing)
- Younique Post-Natal Doula Preparation Course
- NCT Parents in Mind Peer Supporter
- Paediatric First Aid Training
- Reiki Level II Practitioner