Win a Mindful drinking experience at Lyaness in London for three (3), three (3) premium Wanderlust 108 London tickets, and a Wanderlust TV annual subscription for three (3) this Dry January.
One (1) Grand Prize Winner with two (2) friends
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN.
Sweepstakes Begins January 11, 2022 at 08:00:00 a.m. GMT
Sweepstakes Ends January 31, 2022 at 11:59:59 pm. GMT
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Entry Period: “Wanderlust Mindful Package” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) commences at 08:00 AM Grenwick Mean Time (“GMT”) on January 10, 22 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (GMT) on January 16, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM (GMT) on January 26, 2022.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Employees and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings) of Bacardi-Martini, (“Bacardi”), (the “Sponsor”), Wanderlust UK. (“Wanderlust”, together with Sponsor, are collectively referred to herein as the “Sweepstakes Entities”), each of their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, sponsors, advertising agencies, third-party production companies, third-party fulfillment agencies, respective agents, employees, officers, directors, members, successors and assigns (collectively, the Sweepstakes Entities, the “Released Parties”), and any person who has won a Bacardi-Martini contest or sweepstakes in the preceding twelve (12) month period, are not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor, and by the decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities, which are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties against any and all claims, injury or damage arising out of or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes and/or use or misuse or redemption of the Grand Prize (as hereinafter defined); and (c) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules.
- Sweepstakes Overview: This Sweepstakes is one (1) sweepstakes wherein one (1) grand prize winner will be randomly selected (the “Grand Prize Winner”) by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of winning this Sweepstakes depend on the number of Eligible Entries (as hereinafter defined) received; in other words, many will enter; only one (1) person will win.
- Grand Prize Winner Selection/Notification: One (1) grand prize winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) will be randomly selected by Sponsor on or around January 31, 2022 from among all of the Eligible Entries received. Sponsor will make one (1) attempt over the twenty-four (24)-hour period following the Grand Prize Winner’s selection to contact the potential Grand Prize Winner via the email address provided on his/her entry form. If a potential Grand Prize Winner cannot be reached during the twenty-four (24)-hour period in which he/she is called the potential Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Grand Prize Winner will be selected from among the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received, if time permits.
- Grand Prize Winner Verification: The potential Grand Prize Winner must prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age and residence within three (3) days of being notified as the potential Grand Prize Winner. In the event of non-compliance by the potential Grand Prize Winner, the potential Grand Prize Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as the Grand Prize Winner shall be terminated and an alternative potential Grand Prize Winner may be chosen from among all of the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Grand Prize Winner must sign within three (3) days of receipt of such documents from Sponsor: (a) an affidavit of eligibility and release of Released Parties from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered in connection with this Sweepstakes or the use/misuse or acceptance of the Grand Prize or any portion thereof to be eligible for the Grand Prize; and (b) except where prohibited by law, a promotional release granting Sweepstakes Entities the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation. Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to sign such releases. The Grand Prize Winner also must acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Grand Prize and that the Grand Prize Winner will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any life, travel, accident, property or other form of insurance relating to the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize Winner must also complete any additional legal documents provided by Sponsor (or third party on its behalf, if applicable) with respect to the Grand Prize and return them as instructed within the timeframe specified by Sponsor or the Grand Prize Winner may forfeit the Grand Prize at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All decisions of Sponsor relating to this Sweepstakes are final. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Grand Prize Winner for creative or technical reasons or for any other reason Sponsor deems necessary.
- Grand Prize: The Grand Prize Winner shall receive the “Wanderlust Mindful Package” prize. for three (3) for the Grand Prize Winner and two (2) guests (the “Guests”) to the Wanderlust O’ahu Festival (the “Event”). Event dates are non-negotiable. Event dates subject to change in Sweepstakes Entities sole discretion. If the Grand Prize Winner, together with Guests, cannot travel on dates specified by Sweepstakes Entities, the Grand Prize Winner will forfeit all rights to the prize. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if the potential Grand Prize Winner is unable or unavailable to accept prize. The prize shall consist of the following: (i) one (1) Mindful drinking experience at Lyaness, London, for three (3) people consisting of three (3) No & low cocktails paired with small bites, the date of the evening will be agreed with the prize winner; (ii) three (3) VIP tickets to Wanderlust 108 London with complimentary goodie bag worth £200 each; and (iii) three (3) annual Wanderlust TV subscriptions; (collectively, the “Grand Prize”). Please note that the Grand Prize Winner is responsible for booking and paying for transportation to and from all venues.
If the Grand Prize Winner is not available to travel on the dates specified by Sweepstakes Entities, in their sole discretion, the Grand Prize Winner privileges and the Grand Prize will be terminated and an alternative Grand Prize Winner will be selected from the remaining Eligible Entries. The Grand Prize Winner and Guest must travel on the same itinerary. The Grand Prize Winner and Guest must travel on the dates specified by Sweepstakes Entities or the Grand Prize will be forfeited. Guest traveling with the Grand Prize Winner must be, at time of Grand Prize fulfillment, eighteen (18) years of age or older. Sweepstakes Entities will determine the airline and hotel in its sole discretion. Travel restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Travel arrangements are subject to availability and must be roundtrip. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, or other transportation companies, or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations necessitated by same. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage.
All travel dates are subject to change in Sweepstakes Entities sole discretion. If for any reason any Grand Prize related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right, but is not obligated, to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes in their discretion and shall award a substitute prize of comparable or greater value, which may include, but is not limited to, a cash prize equivalent to the ARV of the trip portion of the Grand Prize as set forth in these Official Rules. The pre-show acoustic performance opportunity is subject to the availability of the Artist. In the event the pre-show acoustic performance does not take place, there will be no replacement for this portion of the Grand Prize. Restrictions and limitations may apply. The dates for fulfillment of the Grand Prize will be January 2022, through February, 2022 for the MIndful Drinking Experience and, July 23, 2022 for Wanderlust 108 London event, and such dates are subject to change in Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion.
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is £1500.
The ARV is subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Grand Prize fulfillment. Any difference between the ARVs and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. If, for any reason Sweepstakes Entities are unable to provide tickets to the Event, Sweepstakes Entities’ only obligation is to award trip portion of the Grand Prize or a prize of comparable or greater value (which may include a cash prize equal to the ARV of the trip portion of the Grand Prize), in Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion.
- General Prize Terms: Arrangements for fulfillment of the Grand Prize will be made by Bacardi-Martini and Wanderlust UK. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above, including, without limitation, meals, snacks, beverages, mini-bar, entertainment, tips, souvenirs, personal expenses, damages to hotel rooms, baggage fees, and any equipment to be used in connection with the Grand Prize are solely the Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility. Upon entry into this Sweepstakes, Grand Prize Winner (as well as all other Online Entrants) is required to comply with any and all applicable local laws, rules, and regulations. All local taxes, and any other costs not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility. Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Grand Prize Winner or potential Grand Prize Winner who is unable or unavailable to accept or utilise Grand Prize as described herein. No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent of the Grand Prize or any portion thereof permitted, except by Sweepstakes Entities, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value may be awarded.
- General Terms: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER THAT WILL BRING SUCH GRAND PRIZE WINNER OR RELEASED PARTIES INTO DISREPUTE (IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED .The Released Parties assume no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human, mechanical or electronic error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. The Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of this Sweepstakes, errors in processing entries, identifying the Grand Prize Winner or in the announcement of the Grand Prize and the Grand Prize Winner. If, for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, changes in Sponsor’s on-air programming, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Released Parties which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes. Should this Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on http://www.cmt.com during the Sweepstakes Period and the Grand Prize may be awarded to a winner to be selected from among all Eligible Entries received up until and, or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entries are permitted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual they suspect or find (a) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entry, (b) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes, (c) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, (d) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or (e) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, RELEASED PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE ENGLISH COURTS SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF ENGLAND SHALL GOVERN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from this Sweepstakes, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Released Parties, and hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Grand Prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with the Grand Prize.
- Requests for the Name of the Grand Prize Winner and the Official Rules: For the name of the Grand Prize Winner and/or the Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
“Wanderlust Mindful Package”
2 Phelps House
133a st Margarets Road
All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the name of the Grand Prize Winner must be made by January 31, 2022. Please note on the front left-hand corner of your outer envelope whether you are requesting the “Official Rules” or the name of the “Grand Prize Winner”.