Wanderlust 108 Miami - Important Information
We’re so excited for Wanderlust 108 Miami, and we hope you are too!
Read on for information you need to know before you arrive.
Saturday, October 17, 2015
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST
Check in and bag check open at 8:00 AM, and the event starts at 9:45 AM (see full schedule below)! Upon arrival to the Virginia Key Beach, look for directional signage pointing to the check in tents to pick up your stick-on bib. You will be able to check your bag and yoga mat while you run.
Wanderlust 108 is a rain or shine event.
**Check in is located directly behind the parking lot.
Virginia Key Beach
4020 Virginia Beach Drive
Miami, FL 33149
Parking Rates (CASH ONLY)
$8 per vehicle before 8:30 AM
$10 per vehicle after 8:30 AM
WHAT TO BRING
- Bring your photo ID and PDF ticket, printed or digital, to check in upon arrival.
- Your phone loaded with the Wanderlust – Find Your True North app. It’s the guide in your pocket for Wanderlust 108 Miami.
- Please remember to come prepared with your sneakers and a yoga mat!
- We want you to enjoy the sun, but stay safe in it, too. Since you’ll be outdoors, don’t forget your sunscreen, sunglasses, hat and reusable water bottle.
- If you want to store your mat and belongings during the run, you’re welcome to bring a backpack. See below for more info on bag check.
- Layers: We want you to be comfortable no matter what the weather brings, so come prepared with layers that you can add or subtract depending on the temperature. Bring your hoodie or a light jacket — and a rain jacket just in case! The event will go on rain or shine. If there is lightning we’ll pause until we have been in the clear for 30 minutes.
- Please Note: We’ll have some treats and food trucks on hand, but be sure to bring extra snacks to keep yourself nourished!
*For those who forget their mat, our partner, Athleta, will be distributing complimentary mats at their booth in the Kula Market before the first yoga session begins. Please note: There will be a limited quantity of yoga mats available, and they will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis.
All items must be contained in a bag in order to be checked, and you will need to provide your bag check ticket number to redeem your items. You’re welcome to pick up your items after the yoga class.
|8 AM||Check in + Bag Check|
|8 AM||Kula Market Opens|
|9:45 – 10 AM||Pre-Run Stretch|
|10 – 11:30 AM||5K Run/Walk Presented by #ActuallySheCan|
|11:30 – 12:15 PM||Dance Party + Yoga w/MC Yogi & DJ Drez|
|12:15 – 1 PM||Yoga w/ Dawn B Feinberg|
|1 – 1:30 PM||Meditation w/Sage Rountree|
|1:30 – 4 PM||The Uncommons: AcroYoga, Hooping, Slackline, Music + More! Schedule your classes here.|
CONNECT WITH US
We strive to create community, and we want you to be part of it. Share your Wanderlust 108 experience with #Wanderlust108, #Wanderlust2015, #RunYogaMeditate, and #FindYourTrueNorth on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Have additional questions? Visit our Help Desk for answers to common questions or email us for support. We’re always here to help!