Tune in at 12p E | 9a P to hear Kerri weave topics from her new book, American Detox, with ideas these inspiring folks have shared in their causes and books linked here:
- Mon 6/13: NitikaChopra, founder of Chroniconofficial – WATCH HERE
- Tue 6/14: JacobyBallard, author of QueerDharma – WATCH HERE
- Wed 6/15: SusannaBarkataki, author of #EmbraceYogasRoots
- Thu 6/16: Michelle Cassandra Johnson, author of FindingRefuge
- Fri 6/17: KateJohnson, author of RadicalFriendship
“Wellness is just one more system that has been colonized by ideologies of individualism, white supremacy, ableism, and capitalism,” she writes in American Detox. Read more in our interview with Kerri Kelly in this American Detox book review, penned by Kinisha Correia.