Wanderlust 108 Yokohama Tickets
Date and Time :
Sun, June 17, 2018
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse
1-1 Shinko, Naka-ku,
Price : ¥7,560
- The event will go rain or shine. Be canceled by heavy/rough weather.
- One person can purchase up to 4 tickets.
- Kids under 13 are allowed to participate for free (Kids over 13 must purchase ticket if participate). However, kids are required to purchase ticket if kids need their own space to participate any YOGA activities: 1 ticket for 1 yoga space.
- You can not change and cancel ticket once you place the order. Tickets are not refundable and will not be re-issued.
- Tickets are not refundable and transferable.
- All participants will get WANDERLUST 108 special fandana for free at check-in.
- Receive your bib at check-in with your ticket.
FAQ for Ticket Purchase
- What is Workshop and how to register ?
Activities after the mindful triathlon which you need to sign-up at our website in advance. Sign-up before it is all booked! Sign-up will start from 11:00 AM, 12th April. Bring your bib and QR code you received after your sign up is completed.
Terms and Condition of WANDERLUST 108
(Definition: ” the event” means WANDERLUST 108)
- Change of session or cancellations after the purchase of subjected ticket is not accepted. There shall be no refunds for over-paying or duplication of payment.
- There shall be no refunds for cancellation or changes of the event due to national disaster, diseases, conflicts, accidents or any other events which is beyond the reasonable control by the event.
- Participant should voluntary assume all risk and danger of personal injury including but not limited to death, health, property damage and all other hazard arising of related in any way to this event, whether occurring to before, during or after the event.
- Participant must follow the decision made by the event to stop or cancel the event if it seems to be difficult to continue for safety reason. Participant should follow operation provided by the event to keep the event safe.
- Participant should receive first aid provided by the event if wounded or become sickness during the event, and not to seek any responsibilities for the procedure or consequence of aid provided by the event.
- The event is free from the responsibility for accident, loss, injuries and diseases occurred during the event, and should not be sought any compensations for those incidents. If participant is entitled to receive compensation for accidents, injuries and diseases occurred during the event, the compensation should not go beyond the coverage of insurance taken out by the event.
- Participant will attend the event with consent of member of family, relative or legal guardian (if minor)
- Personal information of participant including but not limited to name, age, gender, visual or voice record, may be used in any form or manner (including for commercial marketing purposes) in any kind of media (e.g., TV, internet, radio, print, DVD, CD-ROM or any other kind of media, including any new media that be developed in the future) in perpetuity on a worldwide basis without limits in time or runs. Whole right of those form or manner should belong to owner of the event.
- Participant should follow any rules defined by the event.
WANDERLUST 108 will not sell, distribute or lease participant’s personal information to third parties unless WANDERLUST 108 have participant’s permission or arerequired by law to do so. WANDERLUST 108 may use participant’s personal information for WANDERLUST 108’s marketing purpose in the future.