Course Terms and Conditions
By registering for the 14-Day Total Reset course (the “Course”), you (“you” or the “Participant”) hereby execute this waiver and release (the “Agreement”) effective as of the date of your registration. Wanderlust Media, LLC (“WL”) is the producer of a 14-day instructional yoga and nutrition course featuring the yoga Talent Janet Stone, the lecturer Dr. Will Cole and recipes by chef Sarah Todd (individually and collectively, the “Talent”), distributed via streaming video over the Internet (each video released during the Course shall be referred to as a “Video” and collectively, as the “Videos”). The Course includes, but is not limited to, breathing exercises, seated postures, meditation and the consumption of plant-based foods and dietary supplements (each, an “Activity” and collectively, the “Activities”). In consideration of your participation in the Activities, you agree as follows:
1. Entry to this Course is open to residents of any country, but only residents of the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Ireland are eligible to participate in the associated sweepstakes or win any prize.
2. You hereby release WL, Digital Entertainment S.A. de C.V., Talent, and WL’s resort partner Caribbean Seaside Corporation N.V. (“Partner”), and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, members, agents, contractors, representatives, volunteers, successors, and assigns (the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, arising out of your participation in the Course, your participation in any Activity, or otherwise in connection with the Course.
3. You know and understand the scope, nature, and extent of the risks involved in the Activities. The Activities may require some physical exertion, which could, in some rare circumstances, result in injury, including, but not limited to, abnormal blood pressure, fainting, heartbeat disorders, and heart attack. In addition, the consumption of any food or supplements, including those recommended in the Course, brings with it risks of food-borne illness, allergic reaction, or other injury or illness. If you experience any physical pain or discomfort, you agree to immediately discontinue the Activity and seek help. You voluntarily, freely and expressly choose to incur all risks associated with any Activity, understanding that those risks may include personal injury, damage to property, and/or death.
4. You represent and warrant the following: (a) you have read this Agreement and understand it; and (b) you are at least 18 years of age.
5. By registering for the Course, you agree to receive daily electronic communications from WL during the Course, and additional emails from WL and Partner thereafter. You may unsubscribe from any mailing lists at any time. You agree that your registration and any other information collected in connection with the Course may be used by WL and Partner in accordance with their respective privacy policies, which may be found here with respect to Wanderlust. If you wish to opt out, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your desire to opt out and referencing the Course. Note that opting out during the Course may affect your ability to continue to access the Videos.
6. This Agreement extends and applies to all unknown, unforeseen, unanticipated, and unsuspected injuries, damages, loss, and liability, and the consequences of them, as well as those disclosed or known to exist. You expressly waive all provisions of any state, federal, local, or territorial law or statute which provides that releases will not extend to claims, demands, injuries, or damages that are unknown or unsuspected to exist at the time to the person executing the release.
7. This agreement is legally binding upon you and your heirs, estate, assigns, legal guardians, and personal representatives.
8. By entering into this agreement, you knowingly and voluntarily waive any and all rights you might have to a trial before a jury, and agree to mandatory binding arbitration of all disputes or claims arising out of this Agreement.
9. If any provision of this Agreement is for any reason held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect any other provision of this Agreement, and this Agreement will be construed as if such invalid or unenforceable provision were omitted. This is a release of liability. Do not participate in the Course if you do not understand or do not agree with the terms of this Agreement. By registering for the Course and/or participating, you accept and agree to all terms of this Agreement.
Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
WHO MAY ENTER: The 14-Day Total Reset offers the chance to win a trip for two to an event known as Wanderlust Palmaia in December, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes”). The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Ireland excluding residents of Delaware or Quebec (collectively, the “Territory”). You must be 18 or over as of the date of entry to enter. Employees, officers and directors and immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse) of WL or its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates (including Partner), suppliers, and their advertising, promotion or production agencies, are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Sweepstakes begins at 8:00 am ET on March 28, 2023 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on May 28, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law.
SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Wanderlust Media LLC, (the “Sponsor”) having a corporate address of 102 Worcester Road, Hollis NH 03049. Entrant’s (“your,” “you,” or “entrant”) registration and participation in the Sweepstakes shall be governed by the terms and conditions contained herein (the “Official Rules”).
HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you must navigate to https://wanderlust.com/totalreset and submit the following:
• Your first and last name
• Your email address
• Your country of residence
Your entry must be true and accurate, and must be completed during the Sweepstakes Period.
No purchase of any kind is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase or improve your chance of winning. Completing the Course is not required to enter and does not increase or improve your chance of winning.
Normal time, toll, connection, and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet Service Provider may apply. Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated means are void. By submitting your email address in accordance with the entry process, you consent to receive emails from Sponsor and Partners and agree that your registration and any other information collected in connection with the Sweepstakes may be used by Sponsor and Partners in accordance with the Sponsor’s Privacy policies, which may be found here: https://wanderlust.com/privacy-policy/.
ENTRY RESTRICTIONS. Limit one entry per person. Once submitted, entries become the property of WL and will not be returned. Entries must be manually key stroked. Online entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed or like means are prohibited and will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email account from which the online entry is submitted as of date of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
WINNER DETERMINATION. There will be one (1) winner in total. The prize winner will be selected at random on or before June 15, 2023 from all eligible entries received. If the person selected is a resident of Canada, they must answer a skill question in order to claim the prize; failure to answer the skill question will result in forfeiture of the prize and a new drawing. Winner will be notified by email and, with winner’s permission, will be announced on Sponsor’s website, Facebook page, Instagram account, and Twitter feed. By participating, entrants accept and agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all respects. Person initially selected as the winner will be notified by email within (5) business days of the drawing.
ODDS OF WINNING: Odds are based on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes period; estimated at approximately 1:20,000.
PRIZES: One (1) “Grand Prize” with a retail value of approximately $3,000.00 USD, consisting of the following:
• Ground transportation for two (2) to and from the Cancun airport to Palmaia Resort in Playa del Carmen, Mexico (“Palmaia”);
• Two (2) tickets to Wanderlust Palmaia at Palmaia from December 7 – 10; and
• Four (4) nights, December 6 – 9, 2023, in a double-occupancy room at Palmaia.
• Palmaia is “all-inclusive” so meals and drinks will be provided in accordance with Palmaia’s prevailing practices.
Only the prizes specified will be awarded. Air travel is not included and shall be at winner’s sole expense. The prize(s) are non-transferable, with no cash redemption or equivalent. Winner(s) shall be responsible for all expenses not specifically provided for in the prize(s), including, but not limited to, meals and ground transportation. All federal, state and local income taxes connected to the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor shall only be responsible for awarding the number of prizes as stated in these rules. Sponsor expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of the prize awarded. Sponsor makes no representation or warranties concerning the appearance, safety or performance of the prize awarded. If the event selected by the winner is cancelled for any reason, including, but not limited to, due to governmental restrictions or travel regulations arising from Covid-19, the prize shall be null and void.
CLAIMING PRIZE: Within three (3) days of notification of winning, the prize winner must provide Sponsor with the name, address and email address of prize winner. Failure to provide this information will result in forfeiture of the prize and alternate winner shall be selected. If a prize is refused, a prize notification is returned or deemed undeliverable, or the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, an alternate winner will be selected. Prize may not be transferred or assigned until after the actual winner has complied with all his or her obligations under these Official Rules. All expenses related to acceptance or use of prize which are not specified in these Official Rules, as well as all applicable taxes on prize, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
The prize is not available for resale, transfer or for cash equivalent. Prize must be redeemed prior to July 15, 2023. May not be combined with any other discounts, offers, special or promotional rates, or value-added programs. Not valid for prior purchases, prior balances or purchases of gift cards or value sets. May not be combined with any other discounts, offers, special or promotional rates, or value-added programs.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Winners will be required to complete, execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and a publicity release (where legal) within (3) days of date of prize notification materials. In the event of non-compliance with this requirement or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable for any reason, prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate winner selected from among all remaining eligible entries received. By accepting prize, except where prohibited by law, winner agrees to the use of his/her name, address (city, state), likeness, voice, photograph, other indicia of persona and/or statements made by winner regarding the prize, the Sweepstakes or the Sponsor for advertising/publicity/trade purposes by Sponsor and its designees without further compensation or notice. Further, by accepting prize, winner agrees without additional compensation to participate, at time(s) of Sponsor’s sole choosing, in interviews and/or other publicity activities which may include filming and/or audio recording and/or electronic recording, as may be determined by Sponsor from time to time in its sole discretion; and, winner further understands and agrees that the content of such interviews/publicity activities shall be the sole property of Sponsor, to the extent permitted by law (and winner agrees, upon Sponsor’s request, without further compensation to complete and sign any and all documents deemed necessary by Sponsor in its sole discretion so as to record, perfect or effect Sponsor’s rights in said content. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering (or attempting to tamper) with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The preceding in no way precludes Sponsor from taking other actions against such individuals so as to protect its rights.
PRIVACY: Sponsor shall collect personal data about entrants in accordance with applicable laws. Entrants shall have the option to “opt out” of email communication by Sponsor or Sponsor’s partners; opting out shall not affect entrant’s odds of winning. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you hereby agree to Sponsor’s collection and usage of your personal information.
GENERAL RELEASE/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating, entrant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless WL, Partner, and Wanderlust’s parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries, and the directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, and employees (“Released Entities”) from any and all liability arising from participating in the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize.
Upon release of the prize to the third-party carrier, (i.e., US Postal Service, FedEx or UPS) or electronic issuance of the prize, Sponsor will be deemed to have awarded the prize to the winner with the winner assuming full responsibility for the prize. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, website, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes and Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes and Sweepstakes.
Under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, and entrants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select winners from among all eligible entries prior to the cancellation. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or whom Sponsor believes to be causing malfunction, error or disruption or damage will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors.
CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of New Hampshire, United States of America.