Check In, Drop Your Bag & Grab Coffee
5K Run (or walk): Triathlon Part 1
Yoga: Triathlon Part 2
Meditation: Triathlon Part 3
But Wait … There’s More
JOIN THE MINDFUL MOVEMENT
Change starts from within. Come together to build a movement around mindfulness and compassion.
AN EVENT FOR EVERY BODY
New to yoga or meditation? No problem. We’ll help you uncurl that mat and find a comfy sitting pose. Just dust off your sneakers and come on down.
SCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY
After you’ve passed through the mindful triathlon with flying colors, you’re invited to sign up for one scheduled workshop. ＊You need sign-up in advance.
Visit the Kula Market and get the original items. Don’t forget to enjoy face painting too !
[Osaka Castle Park Nishinomaru Garden]
3-11, Osakajo, Chuo-ku, Osaka City, Osaka 540-0002
※Numbers in brackets indicate subway exits.
※It takes 15 to 20 minutes to walk from each station.
・Tanimachi Line : Exit at Tanimachi 4-chome (1-B) or Temmabashi (3).
・Chuo Line : Exit at Tanimachi 4-chome (9) or Morinomiya (1,3-b).
・Nagahori Tsurumi-ryokuchi Line : Exit at Osaka Business Park (1) or Morinomiya (3-B).
・Osaka Loop Line : Exit at Morinomiya or Osakajokoen.
・Tozai Line : Exitat Osakajokitazume
・Keihin Line : Exit at Temmabashi or Kyobashi
- -Osaka City Bus
・#62 : Exit at Otemae or Bambacho
- -Osaka City Bus
・Exit at Osakajo Pier or Hachiken-yahama Pier
Frequently Asked Questions & Notice
About Wanderlust 108
What is Wanderlust 108?
1 = Unity 0 = Wholeness 8 = Infinite Love
Wanderlust 108 is full day celebration in support of the mindful movement, featuring a triathlon unlike any you’ve ever known. We bring together three intentional activities in your favorite local park: a 5K* run, an outdoor yoga flow class, and a guided meditation. Following the triathlon, you can take one scheduled activity, such as acroyoga, Aireal Yoga™, hooping, or walking meditation.
Nationally recognized teachers, spiritual leaders, and musical talent are featured at each event to make for a fun-filled, empowering day both on and off your mat. From DJs on the main stage to local vendors offering organic food and crafts, and charitable organizations making an impact in your local community,
Join a vibrant community to spread love, peace, compassion, and well-being into the world.
*The 5K is approximate.
Who is this event for?
This is a triathlon for everybody, so come join our mindful community. This is a non-competitive, just-for-fun opportunity to do it all. And by all we mean all together, supporting each other as we push our boundaries and challenge ourselves with new experiences.
Can kids participate?
Kids under 13 are allowed to parcipate for free (Kids over 13 must purchase ticket if participate). However, kids are required to purchase ticket if kids need their own space to participate any YOGA activities: 1 ticket for 1 yoga space.
Will you measure the running time?
Our RUN is not a competition or a race. Our RUN is for everybody.
What is WORKSHOP?
Activities after the mindful triathlon which you need to sign-up in advance. Sign-up before it is all booked! Bring your QR code you received after your sign up is completed.
Is event postponed if it rains?
Event will be canceled if it is difficult to host due to the weather condition, natural disaster, or any other incidents. Please check out our website or our social media (facebook & instagram) pages.
Can I stay at the event before or after the session I will participate?
You can stay until the closing (open hour: 9:00AM to 4:00PM *TBD). You are allowed to go in and out the site during the opening hour. To participate the mindful triathlon, you must have your own ticket and QR code for WORKSHOP. You can ONLY participate the session which tickets you purchase for: If you purchase tickets for 1st session, you can ONLY participate 1st session, not 2nd session.
WHAT TO BRING
What do I need to bring?
Yoga mat, shoes for run, and water bottle (*Yoga mat will be sold at the site but stock is limited). We recommend you to bring extra clothes for cold or rain (ex: rain-jacket) And, don’t forget to bring your ticket!
Do you have baggage room?
In order to use baggage room, you need to purchase 「Baggage and Dressing Room」 tickets in advance. Please be responsible for your own belongings. WANDERLUST 108 is not responsible in any circumstances for any loss, damage theft, or other accidents of your belongings. You can’t leave your belongings at dressing room and we may dispose everything left at dressing room.
Are there any prize for participation?
All participants will get WANDERLUST 108 special fandana for free at check-in.
Do you have shower room?
There are no shower room at the site.
Do you have dressing room?
We have free dressing room available only for ticket holders. Please bring your bib when you use dressing room. You can’t leave your belongings at dressing room and we may dispose everything left at dressing room, so PLEASE be responsible for your own belongings. WANDERLUST 108 YOKOHAMA is not responsible in any circumstances for any loss, damage theft, or other accidents of your belongings. We may close dressing room in case its capacity goes over.
Will there be food?
No food is available at WANDERLUST 108 YOKOHAMA at this momoent . We will accounce at our website or official social media (facebook & instagram) pages if it will be available, so be connected!
Do you have parking slot?
Please use public parking.
※Please be sure to fully read and understand Terms and Condition of WANDERLUST 108 YOKOHAMA and Notice before purchasing your ticket.
Terms and condition of WANDERLUST 108 ("The event")
- Change of session or cancellations after the purchase of subjected ticket is not accepted. There shall be no refunds for over-paying or duplication of payment.
- There shall be no refunds for cancellation or changes of the event due to national disaster, diseases, conflicts, accidents or any other events which is not caused by the event.
- Participant should voluntary assume all risk and danger of personal injury including but not limited to death, health, property damage and all other hazard arising of related in any way to this event, whether occurring to during or after the event.
- Participant must follow the decision made by the event to stop or cancel the event if it seems to be difficult to continue for safety reason. Participant should follow operation provided by the event to keep the event safe.
- Participant should receive first aid provided by the event if wounded or become sickness during the event, and not to seek any responsibilities for the procedure or consequence of aid provided by the event.
- The event is free from the responsibility for accident, lost, injuries and diseases occurred during the event, and should not be sought any compensations for those incidents. If participant is entitled to receive compensation for accidents, injuries and diseases occurred during the event, the compensation should not go beyond the coverage of insurance taken out by the event.
- Participant will attend the event with consent of member of family, relative or legal guardian (if minor)
- Personal information of participant including but not limited to name, age, gender, visual or voice record, may be used in any form or manner (including for commercial marketing purposes) in any kind of media (e.g., TV, internet, radio, print, DVD, CD-ROM or any other kind of media, including any new media that be developed in the future) in perpetuity on a worldwide basis without limits in time or runs. Whole right of those form or manner should belong to owner of the event.
- Participant should follow any rules defined by the event.
- The event will go rain or shine. Be canceled by heavy/rough weather.
- One person can purchase up to 4 tickets.
- Kids under 13 are allowed to participate for free (Kids over 13 must purchase ticket if participate). However, kids are required to purchase ticket if kids need their own space to participate any YOGA activities: 1 ticket for 1 yoga space.
- You can not change and cancel ticket once you place the order. Tickets are not refundable and will not be re-issued.
- Tickets are not refundable and transferable.
- All participants will get WANDERLUST 108 special fandana for free at check-in.
- In order to use dressing room and baggage room, you need to purchase tickets in advance.
- No extra fee for WORKSHOP. You need to sign-up to participate WORKSHOP at our website in advance. Sign-up will close if it is all booked.
- To participate WORKSHOP, you need to bring your bib and QR code you received after your sign-up is completed.
- Photos and movies shot by press & media at the event will be used for PR purpose.
- Flammables, hazardous materials, illegal drugs, and objectives to make noise is prohibited.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- No pets allowed (Please contact to WANDERLUST Japan team if you are on wheelchair or need to bring service animals)
- Please take your trash home with you.
- Please use public transportation to the venue.