Wanderlust 108 Bogotá
Did you know that HIV is the leading cause of death of young women worldwide?
With your help, we can change this – and for as little as 20 cents per person a day. For every Wanderlust 108 ticket sold, Wanderlust will donate $1.08 to (RED), providing 5+ days of life-saving HIV medication and preventing the spread of HIV to others. We’ll donate $16 to (RED) for every purchase of the (RED) bundle containing your ticket, a Manduka mat, and other goodies. Help us make 2019 the year to #endAIDS.
Frequent Asked Questions
What is Wanderlust 108?
Que es Wanderlust 108?
Wanderlust 108 es una “triatlón consciente” que consistirá en una corrida 5k, una clase de yoga al aire libre y una meditación guiada, pero con una vuelta de tuerca. A diferencia de la mayoría de los triatlones, el foco es compartir, no ganar; la paz interior está por encima del poder, y la conciencia de sí mismo por sobre la fuerza. Además, habrá bandas y DJs en vivo más actividades, stands de alimentos y expositores de artesanía local.
Es un evento familiar, donde todos pueden elegir alguna actividad deportiva o artística. Los niños menores de 12 años entran gratis y habrá actividades dedicadas para ellos.
What are Wanderlust core values?
- Inclusivity: We believe that yoga and meditation are for everyone. Our movement welcomes people of all backgrounds, beliefs, shapes and sizes. Come as you are.
- Acting Locally: Wanderlust is one participant in the greater movement towards mindful living. We partner with like-minded local organizations at all our events because change takes place in living systems, not from above but from many local actions occurring simultaneously.
- Sustainability: We’re committed to living sustainably as individuals, and to making our events as sustainable as possible through recycling, composting, and carbon offsets. Good stewardship of the planet is an obligation, not a choice.
- Fostering Community: Community – real community, in person not digital – answers a fundamental human need. Wanderlust 108 brings people together in a supportive environment, empowering both individual and social change.
- Giving Back: We are inspired by the yogic tradition of seva, or selfless service. Wanderlust supports local charities in our home communities of Brooklyn and Los Angeles, and our employees are encouraged to spend several work days annually volunteering. We use our events to drive substantial donations to charities and raise awareness for their causes.
- Making it Fun: Practice not only makes you feel better – it also can be fun. We can respect the seriousness and rigor of practice while still enjoying a balanced life outside of our practice. Laughter is often the best medicine, and life is best when shared with friends.