Thank you for your interest in our team!
We offer a dynamic and creative environment in our loft office located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, and are looking for candidates with excellent organizational, communication and problem solving skills. We encourage personal initiative with a will to bring a fresh perspective.
All our internships are flexible based on your current availability, and all interns have the opportunity to grow into their own positions at Wanderlust. We frequently hire our interns! Interns may also have the opportunity of traveling with us to one of our festivals.
To apply for an internship, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the internship you are applying for in the subject line.
Wanderlust is seeking a photo-tastic intern to help manage our library of images.
• Oversee our in-house photo management system
• Curate collections of impactful photos for use in our marketing efforts
• Help create master shot lists for festivals
• Background in photography and photo editing with an eye for choosing great shots
DIGITAL MEDIA ASSISTANT
Wanderlust is seeking a digital-savvy intern to help manage the content on our websites.
• Updating web pages with new information
• Creating artist profiles on our website and scheduling program
• Cleaning up messy HTML
• Basic familiarity with HTML
• Basic understanding of how website backends work
Wanderlust is seeking a video intern to help with editing and managing video content.
• Proficiency with Premiere CS
We are looking for someone who understands video from capture through compression – codecs, bit rates, transitions, subtitles, graphics, audio, and output for web. Any experience with motion graphics is a plus. If you love yoga and music, too, that’s even better!