Thank you for your interest in our team!
We offer a dynamic and creative environment in our loft office located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, and are looking for candidates with excellent organizational, communication and problem solving skills. We encourage personal initiative with a will to bring a fresh perspective.
All our internships are flexible based on your current availability, and all interns have the opportunity to grow into their own positions at Wanderlust. We frequently hire our interns! Interns may also have the opportunity of traveling with us to one of our festivals.
To apply for an internship, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Include the internship you are applying for in the subject line.
Wanderlust is seeking a photo-tastic intern to help manage our library of images.
• Oversee our in-house photo management system
• Curate collections of impactful photos for use in our marketing efforts
• Help create master shot lists for festivals
• Background in photography and photo editing with an eye for choosing great shots
Wanderlust is seeking an organized and dynamic intern to assist with day-to-day tasks that span our marketing initiatives for all events. This position is a paid internship and for the right candidate it has the potential to turn into a full time job. Applicants must be able to work out of our Brooklyn office. This job might be right for you if you are:
• A copy writing genius
• A Microsoft excel wiz
• A great communicator and a people person
• A natural project manager who is self motivated
• A creative problem solver
• Familiar with media strategy & management
• Familiar with brand strategy & management
• A wanderluster
SPONSORSHIP MANAGER INTERN
Wanderlust is the biggest multi-day yoga and music festival in the world. Wanderlust festivals feature renowned yoga teachers, cutting-edge musical artists, organic food, wine, art, and inspiring talks, set in awe-inspiring mountain locations throughout North America.
Wanderlust is a venture between Velour Music Group and festival producers C3 Presents (Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits) and Starr Hill (Bonnaroo, Outside Lands, Mile High Festival). In 2013, Wanderlust produced 12 events across the US.
In 2014, Wanderlust will continue to grow around its central purpose: creating community around mindful living.
Wanderlust is seeking a Sponsorship Manager Intern with strong organization and communication skills, and the ability to balance multiple projects at any given time. This position requires a 24hour workweek commitment in the creative environment of Wanderlust HQ, located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Associate will report to the Sponsorships Manager and Sponsorships Team of Wanderlust.
• Assistance with sponsorship administration including drafting contracts, verifying compliance of COI documents, requesting invoices, and entering festival passes.
• Development of partner web deliverables, such as building partner pages on Wanderlust website and scheduler.
• Scheduling and tracking partner social media deliverables.
• Building out various databases including contacts, health care providers, agencies, etc.
• Basic word, excel and powerpoint, skills (wizardry is a plus)
• Photoshop, web coding, and other programs also a plus
• May 1 – July 31
• Monthly stipend
• Potential to travel to US summer festivals
• Potential to turn into full time employment Fall 2014
• Wanderlust will provide school credit upon request
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!
TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Wanderlust is currently seeking a Teacher Training Administrative Assistant for the summer. As we near closer to the festival season, we are in need of someone organized and professional to support in logistic preparations for the summer teacher trainings as well as represent the brand on-site at our New York training. This is a summer internship, starting May 1st and extending through August 1st. Additional opportunities may exist upon completion of the internship commitment.
• Administrative support, to include accounting, phone calls, and other projects as needed.
• Digital and media build out and maintenance – support in updating the Wanderlust Yoga website, creating content in partnership with marketing team, and building sites on an as-needed project basis.
• Organization skills are a must and candidate should be comfortable using electronic tracking systems.
• Project management skills – ability to work independently, managing time and deadlines professionally, asking for support when needed, and be able to provide top level report on project progress.
• Experience with Excel and Basecamp a plus.
• Ability and desire to support the growth of a new product; a strong candidate will possess entrepreneurial skills and have an objective eye for growth of business.
• Marketing experience and understanding of teacher training market trends and client base is a plus.
• Must be available to work in-office at least one day per week, with additional remote work upon request.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to be considered for this position.